This exciting full-time opportunity offers a learning opportunity and experience for a caring professional who would like to develop their skills and knowledge in the healthcare industry, while making a difference in patients’ lives.
Positive attitude and self-motivation are requirements for this position. This person will manage relationships with medical offices through inside sales and provide support for the physician sales team.
Daily duties include (but are not limited to):
- Foster and facilitate relationships with referring providers through multiple forms of communication
- Grow our referring provider base through sales calls
- Research and call to qualify leads
- Prepare/edit/print all sales material by formatting content and graphics to be consistent with company brand
- Coordinate and release mailings within designated time frames and make sure all correspondence is formatted and presented with a high-level of professionalism and quality
- Market to new leads through content creation and composition of sales materials
- Update and manage database (ACT! Pro)
- Maintain provider relationships utilizing methods of follow-up correspondence
- Create and assemble marketing kits and packages for new and referring providers
- Track and notate all marketing and sales activity
- Maintain marketing inventory by ordering supplies as needed
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends through reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Participate in various projects and/or complete other tasks as assigned by management
Education and Experience:
- An Associate degree preferred; or current enrollment in a degree program or an equivalent of experience and education combined
- Must have a minimum one year experience working in a marketing or sales support role
- Strong work ethic with a minimum of two years stable work experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent phone etiquette and able to interact with people in a pleasant professional manner at all times
- Quick learner/self-starter/able to work independently
- Possess a strong skill set in writing, editing and verbal communications
- Strong computer skills; with an in-depth knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be adaptive, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and think on your feet
- Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
- Responsible, punctual and reliable
- Knowledge in ACT! Pro a plus
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Continuous Learning – assesses own strengths and weaknesses; seeks feedback to improve performance; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Job Knowledge – competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Use of Technology – demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
- Problem Solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Communications – expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation – establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts.
- Managing Customer Focus – promotes customer focus; develops new approaches to meeting customer needs.
- Oral Communication – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication – writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Conflict Resolution – encourages open communications; confronts difficult situations; maintains objectivity; keeps emotions under control.
- Organizational Support – follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Personal Appearance – dresses appropriately for position; keeps self well-groomed.
- Attendance/Punctuality – is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – undertakes self-development activities; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing – prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
- Quality – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Safety and Security – observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.