Newport-Mesa Audiology Balance & Ear Institute is currently looking for a Doctor of Audiology with a vestibular interest to add to our team. Applicants should have a strong interest in vestibular diagnostics and rehabilitation. We are searching for an individual with a minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in evaluation, testing, diagnosis and treatment and care for balance and hearing-related issues who enjoys being part of a diverse clinical team.
The Institute was established in sunny Newport Beach, California over 40 years ago. It is a comprehensive private audiology practice that believes in providing an unparalleled level of quality care to each patient. To learn more about the Institute, please visit our website www.dizziland.com.
We offer an attractive compensation package: salary, sales bonus, health insurance, paid time off and generous 401k program to qualified candidates.
- Provide balance and hearing evaluations, counseling and patient care
- Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for appropriate tracking and documentation
- Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by the practice’s protocols
- Dispensing hearing aids, specialty products and assisted devices
- Achieve the clinical operational variables in addition to monthly and annual goals
REQUIRED SKILL SETS:
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in hearing and dispensing to include programmable hearing aids of major manufacturers
- Must be willing to follow clinic and company protocols and be coachable to business strategies
- Must be proficient with PCs and software packages as well as programming software
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues and vendors
- Commitment to treatment of hearing loss
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
- Must be able to close sales
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage the day-to-day operations of the hearing aid process independently
- Doctoral Degree in Audiology
- 1 to 2 years of experience in balance and hearing
- California State Audiology License
- California State Hearing aid Dispensing License