PATIENT SERVICES JUNIOR ASSOCIATE
Pay $15 – $18 a hour with benefits
We are seeking a Patient Services Junior Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for authorizing new patient’s medical insurance, initiating follow-up and appointment reminder calls and generating department reports that track incoming and conversion calls from patient services ads in a call center environment.
- Provide strong customer service in handling customer’s inquiries regarding insurance coverage.
- Document and update customer records based on phone interactions via database.
- Authorize insurance coverage for services provided.
- Assist in department’s general administrative reporting duties.
- Manage both outbound and inbound phone calls.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail and task focus
- Comfortable working in a call-center environment.
- Founded by renowned vestibular (inner ear) physiologist Dr. Howard T. Mango, the Institute is among the nations foremost authorities for the research, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of dizziness and balance disorders. Dr. Mango and his team have treated more than 30,000 patients for chronic balance, dizziness and hearing conditions, including tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- The Institute is one of the most comprehensive practices in the U.S. offering innovative vestibular and balance rehabilitation techniques for treating benign positional vertigo, migraine and motion sensitivity. To date, more than 93% of all Institute patients have demonstrated measurable, clinical improvement following personalized dizziness therapy.