PATIENT SCHEDULING ASSOCIATE
Full Time Status
$15 – $18 a hour with benefits
Well established medical Institute in Newport Beach invites you to join our team as a Patient Scheduling Associate. This exciting full-time opportunity offers learning and growth within the company for a caring professional who would like to develop his/her skills and knowledge in healthcare while making a difference in patients’ lives. Positive attitude, self-motivation, and a desire for personal growth are requirements for this position.
Includes the following, but is not limited to:
- Answer phones to help new and existing patients (new patients calling from advertisements)
- Assist patients with any questions or concerns that they have in regards to provided services
- Scheduling patients
- Requesting and auditing insurance authorizations
- Patient care follow up after visits
- Warm calling patients from incoming referrals
- Customer service/sales background is preferred
- Must be well-spoken, highly detail-oriented, comfortable working on phones
- Willing to learn and work within established duties of position
- Able to convey accurate information to patients while making appointments and answering inquiries
When applying, please include a short cover letter with your resume to tell us about yourself and what you could contribute to the company in the position.