NEW ONLINE RESOURCE FOR INFORMATION ON HEARING LOSS, DIZZINESS, VERTIGO AND BALANCE DISORDERS
Newport-Mesa Audiology, Balance and Ear Institute launches online media news center offering journalists instant access to information, images and video.
NEWPORT BEACH, CALIF. (May 10, 2011) – Newport-Mesa Audiology, Balance and Ear Institute (the Institute) announced today the company has launched an online media news center for editors, reporters and writers who need quick and easy access to information needed for stories on hearing loss, dizziness, vertigo and balance disorders. The new online media resource provides instant access to third-party industry information, company data, images and video including:
- Industry Overview: Facts, figures and information links
- Advanced Diagnostic and Treatment Technology: Hearing loss, vertigo and Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT)
- Media Resources: Images, video and PDFs
- Industry Questions & Answers
- Press Releases & In the News
- Company Background: Fact sheet and patient testimonials
- Doctor biographies
- Media contacts
According to Dr. Howard Mango, founder and executive director of the Institute, journalists can find the latest information on some of the most advanced medical technology for the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of hearing loss, dizziness, vertigo and balance disorders including:
- Lyric, the first and only extended wear hearing device that is 100% invisible.
- The EPLEY Omniax System for treating difficult-to-diagnose vertigo cases
- The I-Portal Neuro-Otologic Test Centers to diagnose and treat vestibular disorders
“With all the complex issues surrounding hearing loss, dizziness, vertigo and balance disorders in the news these days, it’s sometimes hard for journalists to find what they need to comprehensively report on these subjects,” said Dr. Mango. “That’s why we developed www.dizziland.com/mediaroom/Default.aspx to make it easier for them to access quick and complete information in today’s fast-paced and demanding media environment.”
Newport-Mesa Audiology Balance and Ear Institute (www.dizziland.com) has treated more than 30,000 patients since 1977 and is one of the country’s leading institutes for the research, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with dizziness, vertigo and balance disorders. A team of doctors of audiology work with state-of-the-art technology in the areas of vestibular diagnosis and rehabilitation. The Institute is also one of the nation’s most well-equipped audiological facilities, serving an ever-growing number of adult, teen and pediatric cases. The Institute receives referrals from a broad network of physicians including neurologists, otolaryngologists, internal medicine, cardiologists and family physicians.