Well-established medical Institute in Newport Beach invites you to join our team as a Marketing Specialist. This exciting, full-time opportunity offers learning and growth within the company for a caring professional who would like to develop his/her skills and knowledge in healthcare while making a difference in patients’ lives.
The Marketing Coordinator will
Marketing Representative Duties include:
- Studying the company’s products and their benefits for users
- Developing effective marketing strategies and plans
- Working with design, acquisition and other teams to promote products
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on direct to consumer ROI.
- Content development
- Project management
- Consumer outreach – assist with mailers
- Creative writing
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Run regular campaigns and track the outcomes
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of Associate’s degree with 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing role required.
- Proficiency in using social media software
- Strong written and oral communicator/attention to detail & accuracy.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Customer Service and sales experience a plus!
- Strong Reporting and Analytical Skills
- Proficient computer skills with an in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance/demeanor a must
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Strong work ethic and a minimum of two (2) year stable work experience
- Proven and verifiable track record of dependability.
- Must demonstrate strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems (strong critical-thinking skills)
- Must demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects within time constraints
- Must be self-motivated and approach tasks with a positive pro-active attitude
- Must pass a criminal background check and/or a drug screen
Please include cover letter, resume with salary history. APPLICANTS WITHOUT SALARY HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Compensation: DOE – $ per hour
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays