Newport-Mesa Audiology Balance & Ear Institute is seeking a full-time or part-time dispensing audiologist who is licensed by the state of California. We are looking for a passionate hearing care professional who will assess, educate and dispense, hearing aid devices to impact a better journey for our patients. Must be committed to contributing to Newport-Mesa Audiology Balance and Ear Institute’s growth.
- Provide hearing evaluations, counseling and patient care.
- Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for appropriate tracking and documentation.
- Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by the practice’s protocols.
- Dispensing hearing aids, specialty products and assisted devices
- Achieve the clinical operational variables in addition to monthly and annual goals.
- Lyric extended wear hearing device prior knowledge a plus.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS:
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in hearing and dispensing to include programmable hearing aids of major manufacturers.
- Must be willing to follow clinic and company protocols and be coachable to business strategies.
- Must be proficient with PC’s and software packages as well as programming software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues and vendors.
- Commitment to treatment of hearing loss.
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients.
- Must be able to close sales.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage the day-to-day operations of the hearing aid process independently.
- Current CA dispensing license required.