Remarkable & Measurable Clinical Advantages
Comprehensive diagnostic vestibular testing protocols provided through a Dizziland license, include assessment of the 10 vestibular end organs in dynamic and static states, which allows a customized treatment program specific to each patient’s vestibular thresholds and current functional state. Conversely, videonystagmography (VNG) is the current industry standard utilized by most practices to diagnose vestibular disorders; however, studies reveal 68% of patients with vestibular disorders are missed when only a VNG is performed.
Audiologist-directed Advanced Vestibular Treatment delivers upwards of 90% clinical efficacy, while traditional vestibular rehabilitation therapy (VRT) directed by physical therapists delivers clinical efficacy of 50%-70%, leaving 30%-50% of patients without significant measurable improvement.
Extensive Training and a Proven Road Map
Delivery and implementation of a Dizziland license, include onsite & offsite professional hands-on training and support. This extensive training of the proprietary clinical protocols, billing processes and business methods are the blueprints for turning new or existing markets into substantial revenues.
Step-by-step manuals and handbooks containing protected Intellectual Property and complete proprietary processes are provided and can be followed by professionals in any part of the country:
- Clinical Diagnostics and Treatments
- Billing and Reimbursement
- Patient Scheduling and Call Handling
- Physician Referral and Direct-to-Patient Marketing
An Exclusive, One-of-a-Kind Approach
Dizziness, vertigo and loss of balance are among today’s most frequently heard medical complaints. Nearly 50% of people in the United States will experience these disorders sometime in their lives and with the aging baby boomers the industry will see an influx of new balance patients. Many of these patients will go untreated or be incorrectly diagnosed.
To our knowledge, Advanced Vestibular Treatment is the only proprietary clinical approach in the country where audiologists both diagnose and treat vestibular disorders. This process differs demonstrably from the traditional approach. Using our proven protocols, the patient not only benefits by having an audiologist diagnose, treat and monitor in one location, but more importantly experiences superior results. At the same time, the practice benefits by capturing the sizable revenue that would otherwise be referred out. Traditional vestibular rehabilitation approaches rely on a generalized diagnosis and treatment by physical therapists, which result in lower efficacy rates.
A Dizziland license provides an enhanced and consolidated clinical approach, providing superior patient outcomes, improved patient experience and substantial revenue growth.
The Future is in Your Hands
Dramatic changes are rapidly approaching the private hearing loss industry. In the face of this shift, private practices like yours deserve a new and proven path to a clinically and financially balanced future.
Explore the substantial opportunity of our cutting-edge Advanced Vestibular Treatment through a Dizziland license and bring your diagnosis and treatment of vestibular disorders into the 21st Century.
500 Old Newport Boulevard, Suite 200
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Bringing balance back to life.
Since 1977, Newport-Mesa Audiology Balance & Ear Institute has specialized in the research, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of dizziness, vertigo, balance disorders and hearing loss. Our team of doctors of audiology and trained staff utilize highly advanced medical technology to restore vestibular health and balance to our patients’ lives. Our unique, comprehensive approach supported by our considerable investment in innovative diagnostic and treatment technology has enabled us to effectively treat over 50,000 patients with over 90% success rate.
Call (949) 432-5219 or email email@example.com, today.
Copyright ©2020 Dizziland, inc.